Thursday, November 28, 2013

5th P-day



November 19th 2013
Hey,
I leave Monday. Holy crap!! I'm kinda nervous. The language is really hard so it's kind of daunting to go to a country that speaks only Spanish and get thrown right in.    I know it's normal to be pretty nervous though so we'll see. I'm going to try to not have to take anything if I can.) I'm glad that everyone is doing well and that Ethan is doing alright. I've tried to ask him how he's doing every week but he isn't very forthcoming with information. It sounds like you're really busy dad. Sorry to hear about brother Call and Wellard. I hope that their families are doing well. Sorry you're so busy with tithing settlement. At least there are only a few weeks of it though. Congrats on the early exercise too. I bet it will get easier with time to get up for it. Hopefully you can start to get to bed earlier or something. That's exciting about the tree mom. Hopefully they don't see this if they aren't aware you're making it. Wow that's crazy that Curtis has his farewell already. It does seem like time flew after he got his call. Wonder why mine didn't haha ;) That should be fun for you all to go to Idaho Falls for Cam's birthday. You should just make Maddie go anyway. Does she have her drivers license yet?   Thanks for the advice that Nathan Nelson gave. It is good advice to remember because I forgot to do that every night for a couple of nights and my Spanish started to decline. I got a package of cookies from Jane and Val which was really nice of them. I need to send them a quick letter today to say thank you and see how they are doing. I also need to write Aunt Becky and your Gr & Gr Redd back today. I have so many letters to write. We fly out at 8 ish on Monday. I'm not sure when exactly we can call but sometime before then. Their info is terrible. All I really know is that we leave for the airport at 4:30 am and that we fly to Atlanta and then down. I would image that we can call something between like 6 and 7:30. I really need someone to talk to ICCU about me leaving the country. I didn't let them know before I left because I didn't bring my card with me. Could you talk to them for me please? I can't call or I would. Also, do I have at least like $500 on one of my cards just in case for fees and stuff like that? I shouldn't need nearly that much, but it would be good just in case. I think it would be alright if you send the Christmas stuff. I'll make it work somehow. We can carry a lot of weigh in our carry on so I'll put all of my heavy stuff in there. Also, do you think it's possible for me to get another pair of slacks in Mexico pretty easily? 2 of the JC Penney ones are getting ruined really fast and I'm worried that all my other pants might do the same thing. If you don't think it would be easy to find them there do you suppose that you could maybe overnight an extra pair here before I leave or something? I know it's short notice so if not I will figure something out when I get there. Do whatever you think would be best and just let me know in a dear elder or something. You probably won't hear from me for a couple of weeks because we probably miss p day because I'm assuming it's on Monday like everywhere else. Thanks for all of your love and support! I wish I had more time to answer you all. Stay safe.

Love, Elder Schow

No comments:

Post a Comment