Monday, October 20, 2014

Oct 20, 2014

Oct. 20, 2014

Well I only have 5 minutes, but hello everyone.  This week has been busy but good.  We had a lot of companionship exchanges this week so I was outside of my area a lot and got to know several other people.  It was fun.  I got the letters from family home evening!  Thank you everyone!  It was so great to hear from you all!  We found a new family this week- the Ochoa family.  They are really great.  Only the 10 year old son came to church this week, but we are positive that they will all come the next week.  R, E, and E are still progressing really well, and are really seeing changes in their lives through the atonement of Jesus Christ.  I know that they are being prepared for the spirit.  The mission is going by so fast.  I am trying to do all that I can to take advantage of this special time that I have in my life to serve the people of Mexico.  It is a great work.  It is the Lord´s work.  I love you all.  I will write more next week. 

Elder Schow

No comments:

Post a Comment