Wednesday, January 21, 2015

January 12, 2015

Hey everyone!  I hope that you all are doing well.  It has been a good week this week.  We changed the way that we have been planning, and we were able to have a lot more lessons this week.  We also were able to find several new people to teach.  It is interesting to see that as we teach more lessons that we find more new people.  It shows that there really is a strong need in the mission for hard work.  It really was an awesome week. 

Sadly, I have special transfers tomorrow though so I will not be able to see them progress.  I hope that I get to say goodbye to some of the people here.  I am going to be the mission financial secretary so I will be changing to a new area tomorrow.  I am very excited for the new experience though.  I think that it will be very interesting to be able to help in the work in a different way.  I know that I will learn many new things.  I will also still be able to teach which will be really nice. 

I am grateful for this work and for the way that it is changing my life in so many ways.  I am grateful for Jesus Christ and for his atonement.  I know that he lives and that he loves us.  I love you all.  Thanks so much for your support.  

Elder Schow   

No comments:

Post a Comment