Tuesday, July 14, 2015

July 13, 2015

July 13, 2015

Hey there everyone!

It´s good to be able to write you a Little bit once again.  Well we had transfers on Tuesday morning.  Much to my chagrín I am training again.  It was the one thing that I didn't want to do, but I guess the Lord has a sense of humor so that's what I am doing.  My new companion is named Elder Bojorquez.  He is from Meriada, Yucatan (Southern Mexico), and he is a convert of about a year and a half.  He is a great guy.  He has taught me some good things so far though.  I guess we will see if I ´´die´´ training him next transfer or not.  That's crazy that you have Ethan's itinerary.  If I remember correctly you should have mine in about 2 or 3 weeks.  Crazy, huh?  Well overall we are still having a bit of trouble generating work in our area.  For one reason or another it has been a bit difficult lately.  Church went alright yesterday.  The Rodriguez family that we have been teaching finally came to church yesterday.  Every week they have said that they are going to come, but they never showed up.  This time they finally did.  We also had several less active families come that we have been working with.  It is surprising to me how fast the new converts here can fall.  We went to visit one of them this week that was baptized about two months ago.  She didn´t realize that it was us and she opened the door smoking…she about had a heart attack when she realized that it was us.  We didn't say anything to her about it, but we can't get her to church anymore.  It has happened sooo many times in my mission.  I wish it was not that way.  I'm glad that you guys had a good week and that you were able to visit Lauren's exhibit.  That's really cool!  Sorry that the Minions movie was kind of a bust.  I've seen posters for it here and there, but I wasn't sure what to think.  I'm glad that things are going well.  I love you guys a lot.

Elder Schow

No comments:

Post a Comment