Wednesday, August 19, 2015

August 17, 2015

August 17, 2015

Hey there everyone,

Well it is official, I am finishing my mission in Jardines de Iztapalapa…unless something crazy happens.  I am still going to be with Elder Bojorquez as well.  The problematic Elder got changed so that was a bit of a relief.  I can´t believe that it is my last transfer….It is a bit surreal.  I am excited in many ways and a bit sad in others.  I do know that I want to finish well…not trunky haha.  My companion made me breakfast on my birthday which was nice of him.  The other Elders also brought me a cake at like 6:00am on Saturday morning which was pretty cool.  The four of us ate it all in one day and then they told us that that particular cake is intended to be eaten by 21 people.  Can you say eating a heart attack?  I hope that you had a good day on Dad´s birthday as well.  Big shout out to you dad. 

We had some success this week.  We have been finding new investigators like mad.  (like 50 in two transfer cycles).  None have progressed too well so far though.  Please keep the T. family in your prayers- that their financial difficulties will not prevent them from progressing in the church.  I´m glad that Ethan gets home this week.  It will be really awesome for you to see him.  That´s cool about Brigham Larsen´s talk.  I could see a lot of applications in it to me personally.  I love you all.  Have a good one.

Elder Schow

No comments:

Post a Comment